This is an excellent opportunity to join our school for a rewarding career.
We are looking for an energetic person who has excellent customer service and organizational skills for our new campus at 2875 Mitchell Dr, Walnut Creek.
We provide excellent benefits including, competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, medical & dental coverage, 401k retirement plan, and tuition discounts for children.
This is a full-time position, 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Create and actively promote a comfortable and welcoming environment where
everyone who enters the school is treated with dignity and respect, in a
friendly, personalized manner.
- Answering telephone calls, providing general information, responding to
parent inquiries and requests, providing information of program choices to
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Supporting the update of school forms, preparation of
enrollment/re-enrollment materials, school calendar, and parent/employee
- Supporting tasks necessary for student enrollments, including setting up
classes in our database and registering students in appropriate classes.
- Setting up and maintaining online an hardcopy files and ensuring forms are
complete and filed and conform to Department of Social Services licensing
- Other related duties as required or directed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Exercises independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems
- Detail oriented, precise, organized and able to work independently and manage / prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Having at least 6 Early Childhood Education (ECE) units and/or working in a preschool environment is a plus
- Candidate must be 18 years or older
- Pass fingerprinting/child background check
- Pass health screening and TB
- Able to start work immediately